SPACE! This 6 bedroom 4 bath 3 level home has it! At almost 4,500 square feet of finished space and with a second living area in the lower level this huge home has all the room youâll need! Sited in a desirable community with an open sunny yard you'll fall in love with this home. Upon entry you'll notice the hardwood floors throughout the entire first floor as well as the soaring 20 ft ceilings with light-filled atrium windows. Directly off this grand entry foyer are french doors opening to.a handy office or room for homeschooling. It would be a great work space with additional hardwood flooring, molding and cooling ceiling fan. This first floor office space could potentially be used as a first-floor bedroom and there is a full bath located on this level. This home is an entertainer's dream featuring a gorgeous separate formal dining room with chair rail, crown molding,shadow box molding and a sun-filled bay window. This would be a wonderful place for holiday gatherings. This unique floor plan features a two-way halfway leading either to the kitchen or to the open space plan family room adjoining the kitchen. A very comfortable family room is directly off the kitchen with big floor-to-ceiling windows, gas fireplace with marble surround and mantle as well as a location for your flat screen TV to enjoy. The open-concept kitchen has custom tile countertops, double sinks, recessed lights, and chef preferred gas cooking,built-in microwave and a handy pantry. The oversized three-car garage leads into the home through a convenient mudroom with its own washer and dryer as well as utility sink and tile lined floor. There is 2 zone heating and cooling for comfort and efficiency. You'll be amazed by the layout with an open loft area that features a huge walk-in closet and overlooks the first floor. Boasting 5 large bedrooms on the upper level each with its own cooling ceiling fan and sizable closets. The full bath on this level has plenty of space with double sinks, tile floors and a tub shower that is tiled lined The primary bedroom has a nice view off the back with another ceiling fan huge walk-in closet and luxury garden bath with separate vanities relaxing jetted soaking tub separate water closet and tile line shower. The fully finished lower level has a walkout to the beautiful rear yard There is another potential bedroom on this level along with a nearby full bath and a second washer and dryer. A second full bath also exists on this level. The convenient food prep area has its own sink, refrigerator and microwave. Step into your own home theater and watch the latest films in style. This house has all the space for you and your yes in a beautiful community super convenient to shopping and schools and major commuter routes you will definitely love this home!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, Gas Water Heat
4,224 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Underground
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Utility Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Lighted, Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Atrium. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price